Wednesday 14 October 2015

Fun Stuff

Today I checked my mailbox twice and was rewarded the second time, with my MEPSA Halter show results! I show in the novice division and this is my second year in the division even though I have only entered one show before. No matter, entering the novice division is a great way to get into photo showing even if you are lazy like me. This season, I have planned to be dedicated to entering at least all of the halter shows, and hopefully some in performance. I was surprised when reading my results to find that my OF Valentine, whom I named YBA Laurus Nobilis (latin name for Bay Laurel), won Reserve Grand Champion!


I'm pretty excited since this was my second photo show. I also took some before and afters of Fallon's feet after I trimmed them yesterday, here are the results of our first trim:


I started a new saddle in a style that I haven't tried before and I'm almost done another english close contact, progress pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment