Sunday 27 September 2015

newest finished saddle

This black and tan saddle is now finished. The interesting thing about this saddle is that it is a pattern I made previously and the first pattern that I have ever re-used. The results turned out better than I planned, you may remember the previous saddle made from this pattern, it was the one I made for Newsworthy. Here is a picture:

The new saddle has a lot better shape and realism, so here are more pictures of it:

Monday 14 September 2015

Saturday 5 September 2015

Picture post

While it may not seem like much is happening in the studio, I'm actually quite busy. I have two english pony saddles and a western cutting saddle on the go. Here are some pictures I took this week in absence of an actual post:

This saddle is for sale

This saddle is for sale

This saddle is for sale