Wednesday 10 December 2014

Updates


Hey all, sorry for the lack of posts in the last week, I have been busy preparing for my big Christmas market this year with Yellow Bird Acres' pet food and accessories. I have a few new products debuting this market like these recycled belt dog collars pictured above. I have been able to make some progress on the horses though, my Fjord is very close to being finished with the sculpting process, just a little bit left to do on the tail.  Here is a view of it from behind:


Another view from the side:


Here is a view of the mane from above:


I have been able to slap a little bit of colour onto my Endurance SM, this horse will be a grey:


And my SM Warmblood is also taking shape, she has legs now and the beginnings of a tail:


No comments:

Post a Comment